Defunct Game-CODEX Full Version
Defunct is an indie adventure game with a focus on flow, speed and an engaging world. You are a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. You have to get back to your ship before it’s too late!
Tittle: Defunct Game
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Racing
Developer: Freshly Squeezed
Publisher: SOEDESCO Publishing
Release Date: Jan 29, 2016
You are equipped with a Gravitize engine. It is used to create a separate gravity around yourself; this is the main source of your speed. Use this in downhills to accelerate. But be careful, using it uphill will slow you down. In addition to this the world is full of different speed boosts such as Enerjuice, which you can pick up and use to go faster.
These tools enable you to drive through the world, meet strange robots, fly through junkyards and boost your way back to your ship.
– High speed gameplay with unique ‘gravitation’ engine.
– Traverse 11 varied levels full of different climates, biomes and challenges.
– Unlock skins for the main character.
– School everyone with special (unlockable) tricks.
– Compete for the best completion times in time trail mode (which features 5 extra levels).
OS: Windows XP SP2
Processor: 2.6 GHz Single Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M or AMD Radeon HD 6770M
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 4 GB available space
How To Install:
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
Size: 989 MB
Enjoy the game
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT !
Check More Game From My Site