X Rebirth Home of Light-CODEX Full Version
Home of Light is the second expansion for X Rebirth, with new regions to explore and challenges to overcome. Along with the 4.0 update, the experience reaches a whole new level where the opportunities to TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, and THINK have never been bigger.
- A Larger Universe: Set a course through the Jump Gates to three whole new systems.
– Home of Light: The fabled system, complete with a massive economy to profit from.
– Toride: The universe has never been as hostile, nor had so much to explore, as in the Toride system. Be aware and be warned!
– Cold Star: A source of resources in massive quantities, combined with dangerous regions and other secrets.
- Build Warehouse Stations: Construct specialised warehouse stations to stock up on large amounts of any wares. Set it up as your own trading station or use it as a storage depot. Take control of the market!
- New game starts: Jump straight into trading with two capable freighters in the middle of the rich Home of Light system or take on the role of Verge Explorer, with a well-equipped ship and a versatile crew.
- New missions: Experience new missions to be found in the new systems, putting you right in the thick of the action and taking advantage of the new X Rebirth 4.0 Bulletin Board System.
- More Challenging Enemies: The ever-threatening Xenon are even stronger than before, and you may also encounter an old and forgotten enemy.
Take on the X Universe with new weapons and missiles, and hunt around for new hidden treasures in X Rebirth’s biggest expansion yet!
Title: X Rebirth: Home of Light
Genre: Action, Simulation
Release Date: 26 Feb, 2016
[wptab name=’DESCRIPTION’]X Rebirth incorporates open-ended (or “sandbox”) gameplay. As with previous installments in the series the game will take place in a universe that is active even when the player is not present, involving simulated trade, combat, piracy, and other features. The player as an individual may take part in these or other actions to gain notoriety or wealth, going so far as to be able to construct their own space installations and command fleets of starships, establishing what amounts to their own personal empire and dynamically and drastically altering the game world in the process.
Prior to launch, the developers announced that X Rebirth would feature a new interface design, intended to reduce the initial complexity for new players. However, they asserted that the game mechanics would remain comparable in complexity to those found in previous X series titles. However, after release, many people attacked a lot of the design decisions made by Egosoft, and a number of customers requested refunds.
On 2015-03-12 the first version (build 0) was released for Linux.
How To Install:
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
[wptab name=’SCREENSHOT’] [/wptab]
[wptab name=’SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS’]MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit), Vista SP2 (64-bit), XP SP2 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel i-Series at 2GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GT400 series with 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4870HD with 512MB RAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel i5 (Quad) or i7 at 2.5GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GT500 series with 1GB RAM or better, ATI 5870HD with 1GB RAM or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card[/wptab]
> LINK DOWNLOAD
X Rebirth Home of Light-CODEX
Size: 6.3 GB
> SINGLE LINK
Enjoy the game
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Check More Game From My Site