Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW
Sixteenth century East Asia is in turmoil. In Japan, the ruling Shogun family has lost its grip on the country. A civil war is brewing as regional lords actively expand their influence.
Title: Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun
Developer: Byzantine Games
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Release Date: 19 May, 2016
In Korea, the Joseon dynasty is paralysed by factional struggle within the royal court. In China, the might of the Ming dynasty is waning due to rebellions and foreign incursions. These seemingly separate internal conflicts will pave the way for an international war involving the three countries.
Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
Take command of diverse armies which employ varying tactical doctrines. Lead your chosen army and their generals to victory in set-piece historical battles or “what-if” skirmish situations against an AI or human opponent. Become more ambitious and achieve regional domination through the operational campaign layer where you have to deal with the consequence of preceding battles.
To become the Japanese Shogun, to overthrow the Emperor of the Middle Kingdom, or to establish a Pan-Asian Empire, one requires mastery of the battlefield. In this time of turmoil, Asia is yours for the taking!
– Accurate simulation of East Asian battle in the 16th and 17th centuries, particularly the Sengoku Jidai (Japanese Warring States period) and Imjin War (Japanese invasion of Korea and Chinese intervention).
– Unique graphic style influenced by Japanese paintings.
– Historical scenarios covering key engagements of the period
– Campaign mode allows you to rewrite history as you play through key campaigns of the era. Terrain, manpower, supply, attrition, sieges and economic damage all need to be taken into account. The decisions you make on the strategic map will affect the forces available to you in battle. The results of each battle will have long-term effects on the strength, experience and elan of your units.
– Classic Turn-based, tile based gameplay.
– Easy to use interface, hard to master gameplay.
– Battalion-sized units.
– Named generals who can influence combat and morale of units under their command as well as engage enemy generals in personal combat.
– Single player and multiplayer battle modes.
– Skirmish system allows unlimited “what-if” scenarios using historically realistic armies from carefully researched army lists, on realistic computer generated terrain maps. Armies covered include numerous Japanese clans, Ikko Ikki, Wokou Pirates, Joseon Korean, Ming Chinese, Chinese and Tribal rebels, Eastern and Western Mongols, Jurchen and Imperial Manchu (Qing Chinese) armies. Each faction has multiple lists covering the development of their armies through the 16th and 17th centuries.
– Skirmish scenarios are randomly generated and include open battle, attack on a defensive position, defence of a defensive position, awaiting reinforcements, enemy awaiting reinforcements, flank march.
– In skirmishes players can pick their armies from the army list or allow the computer to pick the army for them.
– Effective AI makes sound tactical decisions. Historical battle AI customised to the historical tactical situation.
– 6 difficulty levels allow the challenge to increase as you develop your battlefield skills.
– Numerous different unit organisations, combat capabilities and tactical doctrines allow full representation of tactical differences and developments through the period.
– Mod friendly game system with built-in map editor.
[wptab name=’DESCRIPTION’]Free Download Pc Game Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun SKIDROW is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during the Sengoku era; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea.
How To Install:
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main
install folder and overwrite
5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as
secure/trusted in your antivirus program
6. Play the game with admin rights
7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy![/wptab]
[wptab name=’SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS’]MINIMUM:
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8/ 10
Processor: CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics: 256MB DirectX card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 1.5 GB available space[/wptab]
> LINK DOWNLOAD
Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW
Size: 342 MB
> SINGLE LINK
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via MEGANZ
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via KUMPULBAGI
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via UP07
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via CLICKNUPLOAD
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via OPENLOAD
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via UPTOBOX
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via HUGEFILES
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via JHEBERG
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via USERSCLOUD
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via 1FICHIER
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via UPLOADED
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via GO4UP
MULTIUP LINK MIRRORS
DOWNLOAD Sengoku Jidai Shadow of the Shogun-SKIDROW via MULTIUP
Enjoy the game
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Check More Game From My Site