Resolve Troubleshooting Google Drive – Quota exceeded
When you want to download anything via google drive and text appears. Sorry, you can not view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have Viewed or downloaded this file recently. Accessing the file Please try again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly subject to large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be Able to view or download the file. If you still can not access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
it sucks right, please see below for how to resolve them.
1. Delete the link teks &export=download
2. Change link teks uc with open, like the example photos below. After change press enter
3. Press button right upper Add to My Drive, After that open drive.google.com
4. Right click in the file that had just Add to My Drive, click Make a Copy
5. Right click again in the file that had just Make a Copy, Click Download and Finished
I have tested before make this post and no problems working fine to download, if you storage full clear unused files and clear you Trash. If you any suggestions or comments please comment below